Cincinnati, OH Metro >
9540 S Mason Montgomery Rd,
Sign in to Write a Tip
ask for a discount if you see less than 5 employees at work. one employee less means you get 20% off. i was in luck the other night as i got 80% off of my burger. one guy is the best deal in town!
They have a smaller size order of fries. Great burgers!
Hmm can't get much better than this
The free peanuts are a nice touch - and a tasty way to wait in line to order...
Order and pay online to skip the in-store line :)
Only order the large fries if you hate your health or are splitting them. Ridiculous amount of fries.
Know what you want before you get to the cashier.
There's a ton of toppings listed on the board, but that's not nearly all of them. Look for a small stack of sheets near the registers for the full list.
Best fresh burgers in town. Try one fully loaded.
See more tips for Five Guys Burgers & Fries
Sign in with Facebook
Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Get the Citysearch Mobile app so you can spend less time searching for great places, and more time enjoying them.
Get it Now