Not what you think.
Generally speaking, a person looking for a Bed & Breakfast is looking for one of three things:
1. A great location. Something close to attractions or something is a very nice location with great views.
2. A great room and house. Something out of the ordinary. Something unique and relaxing.
3. A private and secluded room with great amenities.
You will get none of those here.
1. This place is totally out of the way and not close to anything. Plus, it is in a less than nice neighborhood. Further, it has zero view. The only thing you will see from this house is a tree.
2. The house may have been a great B&B at one time. However, it has obviously suffered from years of neglect. The towel bar in my bath fell off the wall. The air conditioning barely worked. The bed was rock hard. The chairs in the room had springs that had sprung years ago. There was plastic on one of the windows in the living room. The window in the bedroom would not close completely. The driveway was a wreck. The faceboards on the house were falling off.
3. All of the rooms are on the same floor. The floors are hardwood and very "creaky". You could hear a gnat break wind in the room next to you. Since there were KIDS in the next room, my partner and I dared to not get "frisky" since anyone could hear us. Also, there were no amenities at all. The bath tub was ancient and looked it. The shower head got more water on the wall than on your head. The living areas had so many chairs in them you would think an army had moved in.
In a nutshell, this place was not quaint, relaxing, convenient, nor cheap. It was a huge disappointment. To make matters worse, after the first day, we asked that the owner allow us to stay one more night and skip the third night so that we could be closer to some of the things we intended to do. She refused hands down and would not reconsider even with all the problems in mind.