More than Pleased!.
I would like to highly recommend Norther Ky. Plumbing to all my friends and neighbors here in Northern Kentucky. This company has been my favorite for the past ten plus years. Over time they have earned my trust to the extent of entering my home in my absence to perform numerous plumbing tasks and simply leaving the bill on the table. They get five stars from me.
Never once have I missed anything upon returning to my home, nor have I ever found a messy work area left for me to deal with. Their work has always been superb, and the bill has always been in my opinion reasonable. Remember, if you are more interested in low dollar service than the quality of workmanship, well, you will get what you pay for. Try them out. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised and pleased.
1. Rude and Unprofessional
2. Contracted to fix pressure switch and unclog drain.
3. Didnt fix drain - told me to call someone else!
4. Charged astronomical rate for 4.5hrs work.
5. Charged me the time he had to leave and go get the correct parts. Twice!
6. Did not have basic tools on truck. Didnt have a pressure switch or a flashlight!
7. Brought a helper that forgot to rehook the plumbing under the kitchen sink. Then turned on the water and let it run!
8. Left the work areas a filthy mess!
9. He and Helper kept going outside to smoke! Ugh!
10. I am writing to BBB, Plumbing Association, any and all agencies I can possibly think of to complain about this company.
Don't even think about using this company!!!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!